Rene Pierre table identification

Vous avez un baby foot mais ne savez pas de quelle marque il est, postez vos photos ici
Répondre
trebboR
Frappeur incontrolé

Rene Pierre table identification

Message par trebboR » 23 nov. 2019, 21:18

Hello everyone, I got myself a very nice Rene Piere table. This is going to be a restoration project. Can you guys help me identify this table and maybe provide some more information? About the age etc? Does anyone also know where I can find a serial number? The only thing that is missing, is 1 leg...

I think it's in pretty good condition! I will post some more images later on.

You can follow me on Instagram Dutchfoosball

FRED Babyfoot
Butteur Pro

Re: Rene Pierre table identification

Message par FRED Babyfoot » 24 nov. 2019, 09:03

trebboR a écrit :
23 nov. 2019, 21:18
Hello everyone, I got myself a very nice Rene Piere table. This is going to be a restoration project. Can you guys help me identify this table and maybe provide some more information? About the age etc? Does anyone also know where I can find a serial number? The only thing that is missing, is 1 leg...

Welcome
I am renovating the same. This is a competition model 71 from the Derby range. It dates from the 70s or 80s. René Pierre has not kept an archive of serial numbers, but some members of the forum have published the date of their rené pierre, which allows to estimate the date of yours to a few years if the number is not deleted. it is generally engraved on the right of one of the short sides of the lower part of the box, on the outside.

;)

Guillianoob
Butteur Pro

Re: Rene Pierre table identification

Message par Guillianoob » 24 nov. 2019, 14:08

FRED Babyfoot a écrit :
24 nov. 2019, 09:03
trebboR a écrit :
23 nov. 2019, 21:18

Welcome
I am renovating the same. This is a competition model 71 from the Derby range. It dates from the 70s or 80s. René Pierre has not kept an archive of serial numbers, but some members of the forum have published the date of their rené pierre, which allows to estimate the date of yours to a few years if the number is not deleted. it is generally engraved on the right of one of the short sides of the lower part of the box, on the outside.

;)
Indeed ! Nice kicker anyway, it teases me few years ago...
Nivernais? Fan de Baby Foot? Envie de diffuser ce sport/loisir?

Soutenez ma page FB: "Projet Club Baby Foot Nièvre"
https://www.facebook.com/Projetclubbabyfootnievre

Répondre

Retourner vers « IDENTIFICATION DE VOTRE BABY »